June 23 - July 1, 2020
Enjoy every day as you cruise and explore one of the world's most beautiful places-Alaska's Inside Passage. Embark on an ultra-luxury Alaskan adventure from Seward to Vancouver on Regent's Seven Seas Mariner. This perfectly sized intimate ship features all suites for a truly luxury experience. You'll enjoy unlimited shore excursions on this all-inclusive cruise that highlights the history, culture and cuisine of Alaska. You may choose to take a wildlife expedition to discover whales, sea lions and thousands of birds OR walk around the base of a massive glacier - it all waits for you! Suites feature a private balcony with your own personal view of the bold and beautiful Alaskan landscape. The cruise features guest lecturer Terry Breen, a published Alaska specialist who has been sailing the Inside Passage for over twenty years. You also have the option to extend your adventure in Denali.
· Roundtrip transportation to cruise port.
· Cruise for 8 nights aboard Regent’s Seven Seas Mariner.
· Booking assistance for on-board dining rooms, optional on-board amenities and shore excursions.
· Taxes, gratuities and most luggage handling.
· Home pick up and drop-off service.
PORTS OF CALL:
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Itinerary subject to change.
Cost based on cabin selection. Call for pricing. 828-692-1399