Columbia River Gorge
Columbia River Gorge Cruise
September 26 - October 4, 2020
From Portland, OR to Clarkston, WA the highlights of this Columbia River cruise offers the best of the Pacific Northwest. Pre-cruise night in Portland 9/26 and begin 8 day adventure 9/27. Much of your time is spent in the Columbia River Gorge, a national scenic area and the only navigable route through the Cascade Mountains. During your cruise, we offer a carefully curated package of shore excursions that take you to some of the area highlights, including coastal Astoria, the famous Multnomah Falls, Mount St. Helens, and Fort Clatsop where the Lewis and Clark Corps of Discovery spent the winter of 1805-1806.
· Cruise for 7 nights aboard American Cruise Lines Queen of the West.
· R/T air and pre-night hotel in Portland, OR.
· Transportation to gateway airports and cruise port.
· All dining and beer/wine during dinner.
· Taxes, gratuities and most luggage handling.
· Home pick up and drop-off service.
· Booking assistance for optional on-board amenities and shore excursions.
PORTS OF CALL:
Mount St Helens, WA
The Dalles, OR
Pendleton, OR / Richland, WA
Itinerary subject to change.
Cost based on cabin selection. Call for pricing. 828-692-1399