Columbia River Gorge
Columbia River Gorge Cruise
October 1 - 8, 2021
Embrace your inner pioneer as you travel along the epic route forged by Lewis and Clark more than 200 years ago. From Portland, OR, to Clarkston, WA, the highlights of the Columbia River Cruise offers the best of the Pacific Northwest and the lush landscapes of the Columbia River Gorge.
During your cruise, we offer a curated package of shore excursions that take you to some of the area highlights, including coastal Astoria, the famous Multnomah Falls, Mount St. Helens, and Fort Clatsop, where the Lewis and Clark Corps of Discovery spent the winter of 1805-1806.
· Cruise for 7 nights aboard American Cruise Lines Queen of the West.
· Pre-night hotel in Portland, OR (air addtl cost).
· Transportation to gateway airports and cruise port.
· All dining and beer/wine during dinner.
· Taxes, gratuities and most luggage handling.
· Home pick up and return service.
· Booking assistance for optional on-board amenities and shore excursions.
· For yours and the entire group's safety we ask that you are vaccinated for Covid 19 before joining this tour.
PORTS OF CALL:
Mount St Helens, WA
The Dalles, OR
Pendleton, OR / Richland, WA
Itinerary subject to change.
Cost based on cabin selection. Call for pricing. 828-692-1399