The Cloister at Sea Island
February 19-22, 2024
On the island, you will find an idyllic vacation destination with streets lined with live oaks and Spanish moss and the beach just steps away. The Cloister at Sea Island is considered by some to be the most opulent destination in the South. This iconic resort has been awarded four prestigious Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ratings. The Cloister also has earned a Five Diamond AAA rating.
When we are not relaxing at the resort, we will be out and about on Sea Island and exploring adjacent St. Simons Island, visiting the Lighthouse, the Coastal Maritime Center, various homes, churches and Fort Frederica.
Gracious hospitality and first class surroundings await us and we are sure you will be glad that you chose this seaside destination for your holiday.
· 3 nights at the enchanting Cloister at Sea Island
· All meals, including fine dining at legendary Sea Island restaurants
· Round trip transportation via one of our luxury vehicles
· Millionaires Row at Jekyll Island
· St Simons Lighthouse
· Cruise aboard a shrimp boat
· Picnic in Congaree National Park
· Pick up and return from your doorstep
Prices and bus itinerary subject to change.
$2495 per guest (double)
$3295 per guest (single)