Newfoundland & Labrador
August 25-September 5, 2024
(Ride Option: August 22-September 8)
With a sprawling and majestic coastline, charming harbors, remote wilderness fjords, floating icebergs and delicious seafood, Newfoundland abounds with adventure.
An independent country until 1949, Newfoundland is truly a world unto its own, manifesting its independence as its own
unique culture. Witness the dreamlike landscapes of Gros Morne National Park, gaze at the glacial giants gliding through Iceberg Alley near Twillingate, then, bask in the abundant beauty, history and culture of the Bonavista Peninsula. In Nova Scotia explore Halifax, Peggy’s Cove and the iconic Cabot Trail. This is an adventure to remember with dramatic scenery and a remoteness and way of life that truly touches your soul.
• Pick up and return to your doorstep.
• Comfortable transportation in Canada via a cus-tom outfitted deluxe Globe Treks Vehicle
• Round-trip airfare from Charlotte to Halifax and return from St. Johns, Newfoundland
• Prince George’s Hotel Halifax
• Peggys Cove
• Two nights at the Inverary Resort in Baddeck, Nova Scotia
• Cabot Trail
• Nova Scotia Lobster Bake
• Scenic Ferry to Newfoundland
• Two nights in Shallow Bay near UNESCO Gros Morne National Park
• Two nights near Iceberg Alley at Twillingate
• One night Bonavista Pennisula and the UNESCO Global Geopark
• Two nights in scenic St Johns at the fabulous Alt Hotel
• Fully escorted tour with experienced tour host.
• Complimentary onboard beverages and snacks.
• All meals, full choice of menu where available.
• Taxes, gratuities and luggage handling.
• Pick up and return to your home.
• Limited to 12 guests.
• Ride Option: 8/22-9/8 $7,295 per guest double $8,495 per guest single
Prices and itinerary subject to change.
$6,295 per guest (double)
$7,295 per guest (single)