Northern Italy and Lake Como
Milan, Lake Como, & Venice
October 5 - 14, 2024
Northern Italy draws visitors from across the globe seeking the timeless landscapes and the ethereal beauty of the region’s mountains and lakes. The Lake Como district is the crown jewel, and rightfully so. Located in Lombardy, Lake Como is one of Europe’s deepest and most beautiful glacial lakes. It has long been a popular retreat for the aristocracy and wealthy and today is a popular tourist destination, with many artistic and cultural gems sprinkled among its countless villas and palaces. We have chosen this location as our home-base for our in-depth but leisurely exploration of the area.
Following our arrival in Milan, we’ll check into our hotel in Stresa and begin our tour of the area. The itinerary includes a broad mix of attractions with emphasis on history, art and culture. Highlights are Milan’s Duomo, the lakeside village of Bellagio, Verona, the sights and sounds of Venice and Stresa on beautiful Lake Maggiore. With our all-inclusive door-to-door service and pricing, we have made this the easiest and most relaxing way to tour this part of Italy. Come experience Venice and the spectacular vistas and towns of Lake Como!
• Two nights in Stresa
• Three nights in Bellagio
• Three nights in Venice.
• Milan city tour with exclusive entrance to see The Last Supper by DaVinci.
• Day tour to Stresa on nearby Lake Maggiore.
• Guided walking tour and lunch in fair Verona
on our way to Venice.
• Full day in Venice with a private city tour of St. Mark’s Basilica, the Grand Canal and more.
• All meals, attractions and guides included.
• Fully escorted tour with Globe Treks tour manager.
• Home pickup and return service.
• Taxes, gratuities and luggage handling.
Prices and bus itinerary subject to change.
$6,745 in double occupancy + airfare
$7,995 in single occupancy + airfare